There are a large number of companies who provide a range of services for garage owners in maintenance of garage doors. Today, garage doors are hi-tech devices, because they are equipped with advanced openers, locks, security systems, etc. Garage door contractors like Alicia Garage Doors hire qualified specialists who have years of experience of working with such systems and accessories. They are ready to install and/or replace garage doors of any type with or without the use of elements mentioned above, upon a client’s request. The ever-increasing competition forces these companies to do it properly and makes prices really competitive.
There are tons of garage door types and styles, and there is no garage door these companies cannot handle. They cooperate with brands like Wayne Dalton, Clopay, Genie, Custom Home Industries, Chamberlain, LiftMaster, Unique Garage Door, etc.
There are quite a number of designs and styles to match any type of property:
- Wood garage doors are crafted from different types of wood and therefore vary in price and quality: redwood, mahogany, birch, Douglas fir, exotic plywoods, Western red cedar, hemlock, etc.;
- Steel garage doors are very durable and low-maintenance. Most of them are well insulated and therefore can keep your garage warm even in winter;
- Vinyl garage doors imitate natural wood and are quite easy to maintain;
- Glass panel doors have aluminum frameworks and can add a touch of modernity to your residence;
- Fiberglass doors are very strong and solid and boast a very attractive appearance;
- Carriage house style garage doors have a traditional Old World appearance and can add historic charm to your property.
All these types of garage doors can be insulated and keep your garage warm and comfortable.
Garage doors come in all possible colors, finishes and styles, both traditional and contemporary. Any household owner can directly contact a garage door team and customize a product to his or her liking. There are plenty of glass types, which can be used in garage windows and complement various architectural styles. All materials have undergone quality checks and are guaranteed to last for decades.
Companies run their own websites, on which they post comprehensive and detailed information about their products. There you can read articles, view images and videos of objects completed by professional teams, which, not unlikely, will make you want to place an order. Finally, you can choose between different ways of payment.
- Once a home owner has placed an order, he/she can count on a professional architect’s help and expert advice as to the type and style of a garage door, which fits the property in the best possible way and withstands all rigors of a particular climate area.
- There are wood, steel, vinyl, fiberglass, glass-and-aluminum garage doors with windows, in which one can use plain, decorative or lead glass, so one can choose a pattern to complement the residence’s overall design.
- Those who would like to replace their outdated shabby-looking doors, can choose one featuring advanced hi-tech solutions, such as automatic locks, noiseless openers, safety and security systems, parking assistance systems, fingerprint recognition pads, battery back-up systems, etc.
- All these benefits are available at competitive prices.